I used to get Camichín from my man for years, and then he ran out about 2 years ago. Only now my man mentions that he has this Monte Albán –con gusano –that came with the liquor store when he bought it NINE years ago, and he never changed the price. God damned if it’s not good. Tastes clean, with wood and smoke, COMO DIOS MANDA, PENDEJOS! We’ll see if it lasts through tomorrow.
Love my desk! As you can see there’s no computer on it, which is partially why I use my desk not nearly enough. Can you spot…???
- guitar picks I found on the N-Judah
- Peter Malae’s What We Are
- Guitar string packet
- Jar of pine cones
- Santa Theresa County Park map
- Jimi Hendrix stamps
- Kevin Tucker’s Black and Green Review #4
- Tube of red acrylic paint from who knows where
- Quart of High Life
- All the paper notes for my next novel
- Boessenecker’s Bandido
- Glass guitar slide
- Ruler I never fucking use